- - - - -

wordpress HELP ME!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jack.troth

jack.troth
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:27

hi there my name is jack and I'm having a issue with my wordpress site.
I have listed multiple variations for my products with prices and I installed a plugin to help with add on's, I had a mess around with it then got rid of it, but it left behind something that I cant work out how to get rid of pluss I don't remember the name of the plugin. Where it says available options it used to have a drop down menu with all my sizes and integrated prices, so when you click on a size the price would appear, that is linked to it, but now it just has this available options button that doesn’t do anything and I cant find out how to get rid of it.
please help if you can I would be looking for more help in the future

#2 Scott

Scott
  • Global Mod
  • Table-Master
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:18

<Mod Note: Moved topic to correct forum>

Without knowing which plugin it is/was, and/or without a link to your site, there's not much any of us can do/suggest.

A screenshot in a word document is no help at all, unfortunately, because the problem(s) could be caused by absolutely anything.

#3 Renaissance-Design

Renaissance-Design
  • Global Mod
  • Code Poet
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:32

This seems to be the site.

It's possible that a badly-coded plugin might change some default WooCommerce behaviour and not clean up after itself on uninstall. Your best bet may be to revert to a backup from before you tried the plugin.

Chris Cox is a freelance web designer & developer based in Bridgend, South Wales. You should totally follow @RenaissDesign on Twitter.

Need a blank theme for a WordPress project? Check out Tabula Rasa. Was this post helpful? Buy me a beer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users