So after a bit of bullying we decided it must be brightonmikes turn by now!
So as with every month, here we go...
An AMA is an Ask Me Anything - and it does what it says on the tin.
Here are the few rules:
- Questions and answers must abide by the TWDF rules and may be subject to moderation.
- A maximum of 30 questions for each subject, and each user is allowed to only pose one question to each subject - so choose carefully.
- Questions can be about anything - but it's best to try and think of something good, questions like "how many hairs are there on your body" will probably be ignored, which brings me on to the next point...
- The subject is not obliged to answer all questions however subjects must be willing to take part, so if you continually refuse to answer questions then your AMA will be closed.
- As well as the 30 question maximum per subject, each subjects AMA will run for just one week after which the topic will be closed.
- You can discuss the questions and answers in the AMA topic however if you post off topic or go off on a tangent your post may be edited/removed so try to keep fairly on track and don't post too much at once - we don't want people getting bombarded and swamped. Try to think sensibly here, if the topic already has 5 questions waiting to be answered, keep yours on hold until the subject has caught up.
The third TWDF subject is staff member brightonmike. brightonmike is the in-house web designer/developer for a private jet company who also has a passion for ladies of the East. You can find his personal blog here http://michaelgunner.co.uk/
You can ask him anything but keep in mind his profession and his main interest.
(Normal service will be resumed next month )
Mike, how did you come to work where you are now and would you say any prior education has played a part in your current position, if so, how?