50p .co.uk Domain Registration

cheap domain hosting offer domains registration

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 DRBartlett

DRBartlett
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 15:42

Also, sorry to jump on the nitpicking bandwagon but... an 0844 revenue share number, for the sales line?

Ouch.

Don't be sorry, this is a fantastic insight into what public opinion of us is! Some of our customers do indeed take issue with calling an 0844 number, and email me to request that I call them. We don't have any problem with doing this. I've also personally dealt with a few customers who need to talk to me quite often, for long periods of time, so I set up a Skype account, which worked out well.

#22 DRBartlett

DRBartlett
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 15:18

Hello!

I just came back to say that we have removed the £10 transfer fee from our terms and conditions, so you can all rest assured that you won't be charged should you wish to move your domain away. We also updated our domain registration details, so we aren't registered as a UK Sole Trader anymore. Thank you all for your feedback!

#23 Gibson

Gibson
  • Hefty Member
  • Flogging Gibbo
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 16:25

Props to DRBartlett - he takes the criticism on the chin, sticks with it,  and does something about it.

Good stuff!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cheap, domain, hosting, offer, domains, registration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users