• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Paul_likes_the_ocean

Paul_likes_the_ocean
  • Hefty Member
  • Sausage Pants
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:57

I got sent this via email and usually don't bother, but this struck me as funny. Ignore the formatting, nothing against the lovely font you guys chose for the site, but I can't be arsed re-typing the whole thing...

One day, in the Biblical world, long after the great flood waters had died down, God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah me old china, I want you to make me a new Ark".

Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being, anything you want, after all - you're the guv'.

"But " God interrupts, "there's a catch. This time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other". "20 DECKS!", screams Noah, and after a while continues,

"Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"
"Yep, that's right, well . .. sort of right . . this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers. "Fish?", queries Noah
"Yep, fish . . well, to make it more specific Noah, I want Koi carp - wall to wall, floor to ceiling - Koi Carp!
"Noah looks to the skies. "OK... God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"

"Check",

"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".

"Check".

"And you want it full of Carp?"

"Check"

"Excuse me, me old mucker do you mind if I ask why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly getting increasingly worried about either the sanity of God or his own hearing..

"Dunno", says God.................................................................

"I just fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark".

Edited by MikeChipshop, 26 February 2014 - 08:29.
I fixed the formatting. There's a button on the tool bar that removes formatting, you doughnut! - MC

“I have enough unknowns in my surfing life and my oracle life without you adding a whole ‘nother life” Olaf 

www.simpler-life.com

#2 CraigP

CraigP
  • Supporter+
  • Mike's BFF
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:35

absolutely terrible 

haha

Push24 Creative - it's just who we are and what we do!
Get in Touch - craig@Push24Creative.co.uk

Follow Me - @craigpettit12 - @Push24Creative
+1 to those who help

#3 Notbanksys Copy Shoppe

Notbanksys Copy Shoppe
  • Global Mod
  • Word Nerd
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:06

Worst joke ever :D

Git up offa that thang: Copy Clinic #7: Write copy like a sex machine

The Brand New Copy Shoppe is now open for business!

Bounce rate higher than a kangaroo's trampoline party? Email me at tony [at] copyshoppe.co.uk

#4 Renaissance-Design

Renaissance-Design
  • Overlord
  • Code Poet
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:20

my-puns-arent-just-bad-theyre-tearable.g

Chris Cox is a freelance web designer & developer based in Bridgend, South Wales. You should definitely follow @RenaissDesign on Twitter.

Was this post helpful? Buy me a beer.

#5 Scott

Scott
  • Global Mod
  • Table-Master
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 17:53

Oh. Dear. God

#6 Gibson

Gibson
  • Hefty Member
  • Flogging Gibbo
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 18:25

Ignore the formatting, nothing against the lovely font you guys chose for the site, but I can't be arsed re-typing the whole thing... 

You were damn lucky Mike got there before me, sonny fellow m'lad.

#7 Paul_likes_the_ocean

Paul_likes_the_ocean
  • Hefty Member
  • Sausage Pants
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 19:21

You were damn lucky Mike got there before me, sonny fellow m'lad.

but but but but SORRRYYYYYY

“I have enough unknowns in my surfing life and my oracle life without you adding a whole ‘nother life” Olaf 

www.simpler-life.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users