• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 theboss

theboss
  • Supporter+
  • Standard Member
  • 460 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:12

What does everybody else use for their CRM?

There are so many of them on the market today, all very similar in what they do, so what do people recommend?

I have flirted with Zoho (currently my preferred option due to its integration with Google Apps) and CapsuleCRM (seems a little to minimalistic for my liking) but feel I maybe missing something?

Essentially, well for me anyway, a CRM is, in it's simplest form, a database of contacts (clients, leads, suppliers etc) for which you can store information about. I don't necessarily need in-depth analysis on sales/leads, how much each contact is worth to me etc. That is not important to me, and I use Xero to manage the financial side of things anyway.

I guess I need something that can store general information, notes on projects, contact details, web addresses, that sort of thing.

It has to be Cloud based, preferably with a mobile app, although the latter isn't essential.

Obviously, pricing is a deciding factor, which is why I am shying away from Salesforce...

#2 jackdanieltracy

jackdanieltracy
  • Supporter
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:57

Take a look at https://www.insightly.com

Not used personally but seen a few companies use it, and also integrates with Google Apps I believe. 

Freelance Web Designer - www.jacktracy.co.uk - twitter.com/JackDTracy

#3 Jason Dexter

Jason Dexter
  • Mod
  • Advanced Member
  • 777 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:22

We use Insightly, too. Whilst don't actively sell, it's a great way of tracking leads coming in, seeing the main source, who's getting them, their value and then close rates. Helps us manage clients a bit better but also improve our processes.

Great tool

#4 shubham1

shubham1
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:30

Hey.  You can used in MsgClub CRM software. It is very easy to use and manage your all company data. To know more info. visit http://www.msgclub.net/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users