I have a site, www.wallstreetnewbie.com , that is about two years old. It needs some help. The site gets about 4 organic visitors a day. Will you please review the site and give me suggestions on improving SEO.
Jump to content
Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:14
Utilize these 7 pointers to obtain more traffic to your blog site.
1) Do your SEO and keyword research homework. Make certain the HTML of your website is search engine friendly. Here's a fundamental search engine optimization checklist: - Do your post titles have proper keywords? - Do your anchor links have keywords in them? Utilizing "here" as a link is a missed out on chance. - Does your domain name consist of a main keyword?
2) Submit your website to the 1st and 2nd tier engines like Google, Yahoo, Dmoz, MSN and Looksmart, and to the blog site directory sites. Here's a list of websites that provide complimentary blog site listings:
Blog Search http://www.blog-sear...submission.html
Blogdex blogdex - scheduled maintenance
WeBlogALot Weblog Alot | Weblog Alot
World of Blogs globeofblogs.com - globeofblogs Resources and Information.
Blogarama Blogarama - #1 Blog directory
3) Ping like you imply it. This is a method for you to raise your hand to the blog site trackers when you've published brand-new material. You can do it website by website at locations like Technorati, or go to Ping-o-matic (Ping-o-Matic!) and mass-ping your blog site to over 20 websites. Make certain your blog site is established to ping the suitable websites each time you release a post.
4) Feed your RSS. Make certain your blog site has one which it's working. An RSS feed is a little bit of XML that enables your blog site to press material to RSS readers. That method individuals do not need to visit your website to obtain your newest insights-- they simply open their RSS reader and check out the news. If your blog site is at Blogger.com, do not stress about an RSS feed-- its currently been produced for you. If you're not at Blogger.com and your present blog site does not have RSS performance, see Feedcraft.com and register for their totally free service that will establish an RSS feed from any site (blog site or not).
5) Swap links. Make a list of appropriate websites you 'd like to connect to your blog site. Compose them a brief friendly note and deal to let them utilize a few of your posts as material on their website in exchange for a link back to your website. Likewise, connect to their websites from within among your posts. Make certain to provide to exchange links in the links area of your blog site. A lot of blog site software application use this. There are likewise websites that unique in assisting blog writers swap links. Web Log Empire (http://www.weblogempire.com/) is a big one. If you're ready to spend for a connect to your website, take a look at Text-Link-Ads (http://www.text-link-ads.com/).
6) Be part of the blogging neighborhood. Go to other blog site websites you appreciate. Add to their blog sites in manner ins which include genuine worth. Compose excellent, thoughtful remarks that are content abundant. Distribute exactly what you understand. Do it a lot-- a minimum of 3 posts a week. With time you'll end up being acknowledged as somebody who has something rewarding to state. As your track record grows, individuals will look for your blog site. This is not an over night procedure, however by paying your fees and constructing an audience you are placing yourself to end up being a star. By the method, if your website does not have the performance for visitors at include remarks, Haloscan (http://www.haloscan.com/) is a complimentary service that will let them do so. It likewise enables "trackbacking", which is a method to handle pings.
7) Write your blog site! Put whatever you've entered it. Make it terrific. Post as regularly as you can. The online search engine will keep in mind regular posts. A blog site that has a brand-new post every day is certainly more active-- and crucial-- than a blog site that was established in 2003, has 4 posts, and has actually been dead given that 2004. To truly make your blog site get observed you'll have to publish a minimum of 2-3 times a week.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users