Photo

This site use hack content

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hannahuk

hannahuk
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:53

Previous 2 month I get noticed from google "This site use hack content". And Webmaster informed details. I followed those instruction. And Get success. But my concern is another. When I put content on site, I checked plagiarism by checker, plagiarism shown me 100 unique. So, How I check my content is "hack content" free?

#2 MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop
  • Overlord
  • Mini Member
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 19:01

Can you post the exact message that Google gives you and a link to the site?

#3 jannatul18

jannatul18
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:27

Previous 2 month I get noticed from google "This site use hack content". And Webmaster informed details. I followed those instruction. And Get success. But my concern is another. When I put content on site, I checked plagiarism by checker, plagiarism shown me 100 unique. So, How I check my content is "hack content" free?

Its may be not about the content, I am guessing someone may be hacked your website. You should have to check the security of your website now. Its a serious issue.

#4 AlbertDavid

AlbertDavid
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:35

Need the exact message to know more about this. Since you're saying your content is unique, this could be because of content injection. Check the comments section of your blogs. Else, you need to raise a security issue ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users