Web Design Firm

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 edwardgate

edwardgate
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:46

Hi Guys,

Can anyone give a good sample landing page than will lead to great conversions?

and also..

Can anyone suggest me an affordable

web design firm?

I already searched in Google but they are all expensive.

Hope to get some suggestion from you guys.

Thanks.

Edited by edwardgate, 18 April 2016 - 05:47.

#2 Notbanksys Copy Shoppe

Notbanksys Copy Shoppe
  • Global Mod
  • Word Nerd
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:12

Yo Edward

Not every 'good' landing page template will lead to great conversions. It depends what you're selling, and to whom. You should also pay careful attention to the quality of your copy and images, as these will arguably have a bigger impact on your conversions than the template you choose.

As for an affordable web designer - it depends on your budget. May I suggest a better question would be to tell us what you want to achieve and how much money you have available. Then we can offer suggestions.

Git up offa that thang: Copy Clinic #7: Write copy like a sex machine

The Brand New Copy Shoppe is now open for business!

Bounce rate higher than a kangaroo's trampoline party? Email me at tony [at] copyshoppe.co.uk

#3 Renaissance-Design

Renaissance-Design
  • Global Mod
  • Code Poet
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 17:10

If your budget is limited you're going to want to look at a freelancer rather than an agency - an agency will have far higher costs involved in just keeping the lights on, which are passed on to the client.

Most of us here on the forum are professionals, take a look at a few people's portfolios (most folks link to them from their profile page and/or signature) and get in touch.

Chris Cox is a freelance web designer & developer based in Bridgend, South Wales. You should definitely follow @RenaissDesign on Twitter.

Was this post helpful? Buy me a beer.

#4 Lou Neri

Lou Neri
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:15

A great landing page are short, sweet and uncluttered

A landing page should offer all the necessary information,

but not so much as to overwhelm (and as a result, drive away) the visitor.

Provide the essential info that will interest your audience and nothing more.

Here's a great one: fluidsurveys

About the website firm, you can actually hire someone in this forum,

most of the members here are web developers and web designers, there's even

SEO's here. You can even try to reach the MOD's for they can be more trustworthy than other members :)

But if you really want to try some web design firms,

you can try custom web design, but I dont know if they fits on your budget.

(just a suggestion though, not forcing you to follow).

Hope this helps.

Edited by Lou Neri, 19 April 2016 - 06:15.

#5 MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop
  • Overlord
  • Mini Member
  • 4,675 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:27

As for an affordable web designer - it depends on your budget. May I suggest a better question would be to tell us what you want to achieve and how much money you have available. Then we can offer suggestions.

^^^ This.

If you have a budget in mind, don't be afraid to share it with a few freelancers (it sounds like agency rates are out) and then they'll let you know what's possible for that budget.

#6 Unassertive

Unassertive
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:18

[ Post deleted - Please do not discuss "Spec work" here. It's not welcome - MC]

Edited by MikeChipshop, 27 April 2016 - 07:22.
Removed spec work discussion

#7 edwardgate

edwardgate
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:54

Thanks for the info guys,

by the way may I know who are

the web designers and web developers here?

#8 Renaissance-Design

Renaissance-Design
  • Global Mod
  • Code Poet
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 21:02

This would be a good place to start.

Chris Cox is a freelance web designer & developer based in Bridgend, South Wales. You should definitely follow @RenaissDesign on Twitter.

#9 daniel2design

daniel2design
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 16:42

Edward,

the Internet is full of high converting landing pages. I think that you should have a clear strategy when choosing a landing page. Let's say that the best landing page for selling books on ThemeForest is named CoolLandingPage. I dare to say that a decent landing page for a creative agency will convert better than CoolLandingPage if you are a cretive agency. Wrapping up, you should mention the purpose of the landing page. Just my two cents...

Cheers! 

#10 josephfranklin166

josephfranklin166
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:56

The landing page must be simple and have all description of the services of the website of firm

#11 Gibson

Gibson
  • Hefty Member
  • Flogging Gibbo
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 14:39

Or you could try ubincereffle, dogbiscuit or pendulumcrucifix.

#12 Paul_likes_the_ocean

Paul_likes_the_ocean
  • Hefty Member
  • Sausage Pants
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 13:14

Or you could try ubincereffle, dogbiscuit or pendulumcrucifix.

I prefer boondraggle. Their wizzwow widget is sooooo cool.

“I have enough unknowns in my surfing life and my oracle life without you adding a whole ‘nother life” Olaf 

www.simpler-life.com

#13 Gibson

Gibson
  • Hefty Member
  • Flogging Gibbo
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 19:10

I prefer boondraggle. Their wizzwow widget is sooooo cool.

Yeah man. I was using trusprofhilling earlier today, until about two hours ago, when it became untrendy.

I'm using Boondraggle now too! Careful though, apparently in about 20 milliseconds it'll be pronounced "dead" by all the guys that shout about stuff on Twitter, and we'll have to change to Hoofmycyclops.

But don't worry, it's a pretty transparent changeover. It simply involves buying a new machine, loading a different OS and quickly brushing up on Waftthefart, which came out 30 microseconds ago. It's only 100 hours to learn it.

#14 newyweb

newyweb
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:07

Why bother with a web firm? You can easilly create your own site using wordpress. Lots of agencies rely on Wp to make pro sites, just give it a go!

#15 Renaissance-Design

Renaissance-Design
  • Global Mod
  • Code Poet
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:12

Why bother with a web firm? You can easilly create your own site using wordpress. Lots of agencies rely on Wp to make pro sites, just give it a go!

It's possible to do pretty much anything yourself if you can afford the extra time it takes to make all the beginner mistakes. A lot of the time it makes sense to hire a professional and get it right first time. The agencies who deliver WordPress-based sites already know how to deliver a bespoke installation to industry standards (or they should, at least).

#16 johnfotios

johnfotios
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:26

I often suggest to people if they're on a tight budget to consider finding a nice theme themselves. Sometimes just installing WordPress and sorting domain and hosting is too much hassle for some people, so we handle that and let them input the pages and content.

A lot of companies however don't have the time, they are busy with the day-to-day running of their business and thus want to hire someone else to do a better job in a fraction of the time. I could paint my own office but I don't want to and it'd probably look a bit shabby.

John Fotios | Indever | Hoj

My little bit of web design... http://www.indever.co.uk

#17 adityak

adityak
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 16:54

Hi Edward,

I would like to suggest you to contact OneOrigin ME, it is a Consulting firm, which has I HAVE been helping transformation initiatives at the intersection of business and technology. They I also have a experienced advisory panel, visit the below link for more information ABOUT ME.

http://oneorigin.us/

Edited by DigitalSquid, 18 November 2016 - 18:37.
Removed bullshitty 3rd person recomendation narrative. Feel free to advertise your own services, just don't try and lie about it

#18 PiageMoore

PiageMoore
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:42

I will recommend the web design firm for website designing is Ouriken. They design innovative solutions for your vision and ensure flawless and perfect implementation. We design and integrate the best products and solutions for your enterprise and provide business support solutions to showcase your capabilities and services.

Edited by PiageMoore, 22 November 2018 - 11:44.

Ouriken is the best web designing company in New York.

#19 vidhi26

vidhi26
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:09

MakeMaya, India's best web design and development company in Delhi, works in areas as diverse as search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and website composing for superior information structure, quality design, streamlined functionality and ease of use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users