.London Domains - £4
Photo

Is It Best To Outsource SEO or Do It Myself?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 perrysimicart

perrysimicart
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:05

I have always thought of SEO as something I do myself but just recently, someone said that I don't need to and that I would be better off hiring an SEO consultant as this would give me more time to focus on other areas of my business, but I'm still not quite convinced?

What really is the better option in your opinion? All valid answers welcome

We build the best app for Magento websites
mobile app for magento 2 store | report magento | magento android 

#2 Amio C

Amio C
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:40

In my opinion, it depends on the size of your business.

#3 jannatul18

jannatul18
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:10

It actually depends upon individual preferences. In our case we preferred to have an in-house SEO team and that team is working for more than 4 years now. The main advantage that we got is, they are well aware of our product so the whole SEO work is totally on point for us.

#4 jimmypham3875

jimmypham3875
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:13

It actually depends upon individual preferences. In our case we preferred to have an in-house SEO team and that team is working for more than 4 years now. The main advantage that we got is, they are well aware of our product so the whole SEO work is totally on point for us.

hm. Rent an in-house SEO team who have experienced for your products. It's good. But they are person who you can trust on. For some cases, business people don't know more about SEO, and they can rent for team they do blackhat seo for fast SEO and get money, then let you take the effect after that.

for this topic, I think if businessman who know about SEO, just a little bit then they can hire seo outsourcing team or when they don't have time for this. If they have resource, then should do their own. Rent a full time SEO , then build the team, for long time SEO results.

Savvycom, an software outsourcing company  also be the top it outsourcing company announced by Clutch this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users