.London Domains - £4
Photo

Site banished to the wilderness - can any gurus help?

Organic SEO Google ranking Wordpress Panda Penguin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inchpractice

Inchpractice
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 22:28

Evening all,

I don't have a shop so my website needs to get as much traffic as possible.

Back in 2012 my site was hit by Penguin & Panda and also suffered at the hands of an awful SEO company (it's a long story).

Since then the organic rankings have never really recovered despite a reliable 'white hat' SEO company trying to save it.  

Before 2012 my site ranked well organically and sent me a lot of traffic.  I was on page one for at least half of my search terms and close behind for the rest.

In 2012 when the site was moved from CSS to Wordpress my traffic halved immediately and has never recovered.

A couple of years ago I wrote to Google to ask them to disassociate me from any poor quality links that may have been set up by unscrupulous companies working on my behalf but even though they did that my rankings never recovered.

Are there any gurus on this site that might be able to shed any light on how to recover from Penguin/Panda/etc?

I've been told that it would be easier to start a whole new website on a completely new url but I can't afford that.

The site is http://www.jasperlittman.com

Thanks for reading.

#2 Inchpractice

Inchpractice
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:12

If it helps, these are the search terms that I'm trying to rank for:

Bespoke tailor

Bespoke suits

Savile Row

Groom suits

Hand made suits

Wedding suits

Tailored suit  

Edited by Inchpractice, 29 March 2017 - 12:12.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Organic SEO, Google ranking, Wordpress, Panda, Penguin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users