Best SEO Tools

seo

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jwdltd

jwdltd
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 17:37

I have been using IBP (Internet Business Promoter) for many years and have had good results in general but I was wondering if there are any better options out there that have a proven record of providing top SEO result's.

JWD.gif

Leigh Shaw

Just Website Designs Ltd

justwebsitedesigns.com

Just Website Designs Ltd

www.justwebsitedesigns.com

#2 jannatul18

jannatul18
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:16

You can give a try to Ahref.com, recently we have started using it and I can say its really a great tool for the SEO professionals.

#3 jwdltd

jwdltd
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:21

You can give a try to Ahref.com, recently we have started using it and I can say its really a great tool for the SEO professionals.

Thank you for the reference but it looks to be a bit pricey for a small business like mine.

Just Website Designs Ltd

#4 jannatul18

jannatul18
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:54

Thank you for the reference but it looks to be a bit pricey for a small business like mine.

Actually most of the good SEO tools are expensive. You can also try Cognetive SEO Tool, we have used it for few months, its good.

#5 jwdltd

jwdltd
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 15:25

Thank you once again for your input but having looked at various alternatives I think I will stick with IBP. It seems to give good results and is possible the most cost effective option for my business.

Just Website Designs Ltd

#6 jannatul18

jannatul18
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:46

Thank you once again for your input but having looked at various alternatives I think I will stick with IBP. It seems to give good results and is possible the most cost effective option for my business.

Okay as you wish.

Edited by jannatul18, 12 May 2017 - 10:48.

#7 Sixo

Sixo
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 21:05

Without a doubt the two best tools out there (IMHO) are Ahrefs and SEMRush.  They are pricey but there are ways you can use a Group buy (although it's against terms of service I'm sure). Once you know the ins and outs of these programs though you can build better content, find your competitors links, etc. I have both and use them daily.

Other tools you might enjoy

Screaming Frog (website audits)

Long Tail Pro

Bright Local (local SEO)

Whitespark

Even Google Sheets is a pivitol part of my business.

#8 ReeceyC

ReeceyC
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 22:50

I used IBP many years ago, as well as WebCEO, but now use SEO PowerSuite. IBP hasn't been updated for a couple of years has it?

On top of that I occasionally use Screaming Frog and a free account with SEMRush for cross-checking on-site issues - it's great, provided your site has less than 100 pages.

Unfortunately, all the good tools are pricey for sole traders and small businesses when you start using 2 or 3 of them :( I used to have an Ahrefs free account, but now you have to sign up for a 14 day trial and remember to cancel it. Will have a look at some of the other tools mentioned above - thanks for those! :)

#9 jwdltd

jwdltd
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 16:37

Hi ReecyC

Thank you for your comments, I have downloaded SEO PowerSuite as it looks fairly similar to IBP Promoter in the feature that it offers.

Hopefully I can make a final decision afyer my trial period expires.

Thanks again

Just Website Designs Ltd

Just Website Designs Ltd

#10 Mila

Mila
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 15:05

Great question which I think is still very much relevant in 2017. There are lots of SEO tools available for keyword-analysis, ranking, content-ideas, link-building, competitor-analysis e.t.c available in the market today, however, my brother uses Xovi and Seolytics quite regularly; to which i coincidentally found included in this list as well https://www.1and1.co...ls-at-a-glance/

He reckons, compared to the job that these two do, the prices of these two tools are very affordable. That being said, i tend to think that there are lots of different approaches to making your perfect SEO tool. Good luck! 

#11 niyasarora

niyasarora
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:35

Woorank, SEOsitecheckup, Semrush, Ahrefs are the best tools. 

#12 Haniska

Haniska
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:25

Google analytics,google adwords, moz open site explorer, small seo tools,yoast seo tools and so on

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users