How to make a logo responsive

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jodd_86

jodd_86
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:41

Hi everyone,

I'm a junior web designer and currently finishing one of my web design projects - modifying a website theme for a local rubbish removal company.

The design is almost complete, but I'm struggling to make the logo responsive.When rendering the entire logo on a smaller screen, it ending up in a big, messy, colorful blob of indecipherable hocus-pocus! Also I'm not sure about the right color of the logo.

Please have a look at it and if you have any ideas I will be glad to hear. Thank you. :)

http://benandjerry.org.uk/

#2 MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop
  • Overlord
  • Mini Member
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:49

Looks OK to me. What device is giving you trouble?

#3 amaniartstudio

amaniartstudio
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 22:35

It looks okay. I tested it on iPhone 6, if i were to make any changes i did add #logo{margin-left: 12px} to mobile css just to align with the button 

#4 JessaCamacho

JessaCamacho
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:12

Sounds good.But you should try to optimize it a bit for a mobile device!

#5 Mila

Mila
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 15:16

It looks really good on PC but on my S5...not so much, something is off with the sizing...I say check the width: px, and height: px rendering in the dom. Alternatively, i can check again after 4 hours..cause maybe the problem is my phone as well..it's a little worn out. Lol. I will double check. But on PC it looks really nice. Good job bro! :fan:

#6 Gibson

Gibson
  • Hefty Member
  • Flogging Gibbo
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 18:13

Alternatively, i can check again after 4 hours..cause maybe the problem is my phone as well..it's a little worn out. 

Organically regenerating phone?

#7 jimmypham3875

jimmypham3875
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:03

I think your logo is ok. For a responsive, then add some different size for logo on different resolutions. Then maybe it's working.

Savvycom, an software outsourcing company  also be the top it outsourcing company announced by Clutch this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users