wild wolf Ivan Stoyanov introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wild Wolf

Wild Wolf
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 14:34

Hey everyone,

My name is Ivan. I'm from Bulgaria but currently living in Denmark. I'm freelance Web Developer and Designer. I like to think out of the box, solving problems in different ways. I'm always up to everything. My creativity and imagination are leading me further. I'm satisfied by helping people. I have a lot of hobbies and one of them is Offroad driving. I'm ambitious and responsible. Also, I could say that I'm a bit perfectionist because I want everything to be in order and when I'm doing something I will do my best to make it very good in the end (I prefer the quality, not the quantity).

Thank you for reading this. I hope you are having a nice day.

Best Regards,

Ivan 

"If you want to be a good developer, you should use your heart, soul, imagination, creativity and never give up!" - Wild Wolf

#2 Renaissance-Design

Renaissance-Design
  • Global Mod
  • Code Poet
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 15:06

Hi Ivan, welcome aboard!

Chris Cox is a freelance web designer & developer based in Bridgend, South Wales. You should definitely follow @RenaissDesign on Twitter.

Need a blank theme for a WordPress project? Check out Tabula Rasa. Was this post helpful? Buy me a beer.

#3 Wild Wolf

Wild Wolf
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 16:11

Hi Ivan, welcome aboard!

Thank you very much :)

#4 Appernetic

Appernetic
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:51

Welcome! It's always good to be a perfectionist.

Build your fast JAMStack now with https://appernetic.io

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wild wolf, Ivan Stoyanov, introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users