My first html/css project

html css project

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aslam_

Aslam_
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 18:34

This is my first project of html/css after learning both languages on codecademy and some other tutorials. I would like if someone could rate it, btw ive been learning both languages since 1month and 1 week but not every day like 1 hour or 3 hours every 2-4 days. anyways rate it from 0 to 10 and give me some tips to improve my coding (if possible) and say what you liked most and what you hated most about my project. Thanks in advance and sorry if i have bad english,,,

Project: http://jsbin.com/wug...html,css,output

#2 CraigP

CraigP
  • Supporter+
  • Mike's BFF
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 15:32

This is my first project of html/css after learning both languages on codecademy and some other tutorials. I would like if someone could rate it, btw ive been learning both languages since 1month and 1 week but not every day like 1 hour or 3 hours every 2-4 days. anyways rate it from 0 to 10 and give me some tips to improve my coding (if possible) and say what you liked most and what you hated most about my project. Thanks in advance and sorry if i have bad english,,,       Project: http://jsbin.com/wug...html,css,output

For one month, part time learning, I think you've grasped the concept, but obviously you have a long road a head of you.

From here I would check some websites out for some design inspiration, websites like www.awwwards.com always have some good examples, find what you want to do next with your project and start improving the UI thinking about the UX in the process, the more you learn about that, the better you will become with HTML/CSS.

Then you can move on to more advanced things, like JavaScript.

Keep the work up. 

Push24 Creative - it's just who we are and what we do!
Get in Touch - craig@Push24Creative.co.uk

Follow Me - @craigpettit12 - @Push24Creative
+1 to those who help

#3 pavithraramesh

pavithraramesh
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:40

Your progress is pretty good.
I am sure you can build a good website in 6 months.
In my opinion, you also have to concentrate on the design.
There is no harmony in the design. Along with learning the HTML and CSS, please also look how other websites are designed.
The color other designers have used, fonts, font sizes etc.

This is not to discourage you. I was trying to help you. Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Pavithra Ramesh 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: html, css, project

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users