• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 historygirllfc

historygirllfc
  • Hefty Member
  • Advanced Member
  • 629 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 16:59

So I've set myselfa  goal this year to attempt to become better at JS didn't develop as much as I would have hoped last year mostly my fault for not putting the time in when work got busy and then hols etc etc.

This year I'm determined to get beter I understand the basics; but struggling a little bit to get to the next level I'm ignoring jQuery for that in favour of getting to grips with vanilla JS. I've dabbled a bit with ES6/Babel/Node/NPM but not in much detail. 

I'm currently doing the front end track on treehouse and I intend to switch to full stack JS once completed hopefully at some point next month. I'm currently going between learning/refreshing JS stuff (as I don't use it everyday in my currrent job so easy to forget the basics) and CSS Grid.

As you guys all have experience with this stuff when it comes to learning JS and just web dev in general figured I'd throw the question out there what are the key things to focus in 2018? (I'd like to learn wordpress/PHP too but I realise I'm not ready for that yet. I'd like to do a bit of backend stuff but see myself focusing more on front end at least in short term).

So thoughts?

YNWA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users