.London Domains - £4
Photo

Should I create my own website or hire a web designer?

web design web development website web

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CerysGilbert

CerysGilbert
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:39

PTPA!

Hi all! I’m an entrepreneur who’s planning to build a website for my small business. I know a little bit about designing, but I can’t guarantee to give all of my time building an online site. Is it better to make my own website or leave the work to the professionals? Please share your thoughts.

#2 Renaissance-Design

Renaissance-Design
  • Global Mod
  • Code Poet
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 13:14

General rule of thumb is to hire someone when web design isn't one of your core competencies and your end goal is a single site that works well rather than improving your skills for fun and/or profit.

Chris Cox is a freelance web designer & developer based in Bridgend, South Wales. You should definitely follow @RenaissDesign on Twitter.

Need a blank theme for a WordPress project? Check out Tabula Rasa. Was this post helpful? Buy me a beer.

#3 shutdown321

shutdown321
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:50

Or maybe do your research and learn how to do it, since you can save some money and do it by yourself. At least that's what I am doing or at least trying, we will see how it goes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: web design, web development, website, web

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users